BEST WESTERN Oaklands Hall Hotel Events & Attractions
The Oaklands Hall Hotel is situated on the edge of the Lincolnshire Wolds, in an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Nearby is the seaside resort of Cleethorpes, which is very popular with families with its Pleasure Island Theme Park and traditional seafront promenades. Recent years have seen the town develop a lively night scene with a wide variety of smart bars and restaurants. Grimsby offers first class shopping facilities with Freshney Place and a range of restaurants, bars and theatres. The Georgian market town of Louth is a pure gem, and Lincoln, rich in Roman and Medieval heritage, is only 45 minutes away.
• Laceby, Grimsby and Waltham Golf Clubs nearby
• Elsham Hall – arboretum, butterfly garden, animal farm and adventure playground.
• Humber Bridge Visitor Centre (15 mins)
• Lincolnshire Wolds Railway and Cleethorpes Light Railway
• Kingston-upon-Hull (25 mins)
• The Deep – the World`s Largest Submarium at Hull (25 mins)
• Waltham Windmill (5 mins)
• The National Fishing Heritage Centre and Ross Tiger deep sea trawler at Grimsby
• Market Rasen Racecourse (20 mins)
• Normanby Hall and Thornton Abbey